Tuesday, August 4, 2009
43 days till school.
In all my life I never thought I would be counting down the days till school starts. Usually I would be praying that for some reason school was cancelled this year, or atleast post boned another week. But this year should be different, I'm very excited. This summer is flying by I'm stressing to get everything done. I've officially started packing and trying to decide what needs to go where. But in the midst of all the anxiety and excitement I recieved a facebook message that brought my whole world to a screeching halt. My best friend since the day he was born, John, has had chrones disease since our grade 7 year. He has been in and out of hospitals, multiple surgeries, and was finally doing really well. He was back in school for all but like a month last year and was out and about like he wasn't sick at all. But he had to go in for emergency surgery on Monday. They had to do a reconstructive surgery on his intestines. On Sunday he was moved from ICU to Pediatrics, and he had stopped vomiting, but he still has alot of recovering to do. Through all of this he has lost almost all of his faith in God, most of his friends, and alot of his childhood. If you guys could all please pray for him and that he can keep his spirits up and not lose hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment