BAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man, funniest line ever: "You remember the interns from last year? They got married. I see a pattern!" BHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! OH Justin, too funny.
And Spartan Jer, seriously. SO FUNNY!! "THIS - IS - YAHWEH!!" BAHAHAH!!!
Oh man, good job everybody. Probably the best OT video I've ever seen : )
Way to go K7. You did an awesome job. I am duely impressed. Really enjoyed seeing (and hearing) you in there Mark. Kim and I had the giggles watching this.
14 comments:
your the man trent
YEA!
yaaaaaaa TRENT! :)
thanks.
This is AWSOME!! good job guys! .. dang i wanna go see all those movies now!... you better start working on them now!
Awesome job guys, Love the torch wielding Gideon!
K7, you guys did an amazing job! I thoroughly enjoyed watching!
Lol you guys make me laugh... this is amazing!!! Justin, you are such a geek:P!!!!!
BAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man, funniest line ever: "You remember the interns from last year? They got married. I see a pattern!" BHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! OH Justin, too funny.
And Spartan Jer, seriously. SO FUNNY!! "THIS - IS - YAHWEH!!" BAHAHAH!!!
Oh man, good job everybody. Probably the best OT video I've ever seen : )
-Viktor (K4)
sick video everyone!!
:)
love the vid K7! and well done Justin and Marissa! ...I laughed so much! ...and learned about the good ol OT!
Way to go K7. You did an awesome job. I am duely impressed. Really enjoyed seeing (and hearing) you in there Mark. Kim and I had the giggles watching this.
This is fabulous! You guys did such a great job!
I'm very impressed :)
YO K7
SICK VIDEO!!!
who ever came up with the idea of making it trailors. KUDOS TO YOU!
congrats and way to put some real effort into it.
SO WELL DONE!
i bet it was a blast making it!
later gators! (fish-k6)
Post a Comment