Well, my friends, we (finally) got through the border okay, bags and all, and are now on our way to our destination!! We had a fantastic wait in the airport with our driver, P., and his wife, S. Claire practiced her Spanish on him and soon they were high-fiving and having us all in fits of laughter.
We arrived at the Bible College late in the evening. Met B. and were so blessed by their hospitality. We slept SO well last night and are refreshed for another day. We have been very well provided for... even Bob had trouble finishing his meal! (He nods.)
Tonight we will arrive in town very late and tomorrow we will be exploring the camp and painting. We hope to hear Pastor T.'s story soon.
Please pray for health and traveling mercies, for great connections with the people and that we would walk in the Spirit each moment.
Posted for Kristie, 14-Feb-10
3 comments:
My dear family! I'm Super excited to hear of your safe arival!! it brings me much joy to hear that you are already conecting with the people around you! Know your in my thoughts and prayers!
much love,
michelle!
I'm so glad to hear from you all, and that you are safe.
Also... Bob had TOO much food that he couldn't finish!! Wow, you guys are spoiled.
I miss you all lots, excited to see you soon. And may his many blessings come your way.
Much Love,
B
I didn't have to much that I couldn't finish. It was hard to finish, but I still finished. Just wanted to make that clear.
Post a Comment