Friday, February 5, 2010

HE SAID WHAT?

Some of the finest quotes from Mr. Jim Paulson

· That’s my quick and dirty on doing theology

· Casting demons out of the projector

· Are there demons in your projector?

· That’s a pretty girl, that’s a pretty girl

· I was just really into rocks

· I heard a voice, sounded male, who was it?

· It’s not an undigested piece of beef

· Oh yeah, preach it Jimmy, it’s good

· Goodness Gracious, I have an inborn sense of right and wrong

· I see that buzz in the room every time I say something moderately stupid

· Maybe it’s a bunch of hooey

· Good effort Tommy, good effort, not sure I’m going to take these witnessing with me next week

· YES I SEE THAT HAND!!

· It’s a non-verbal way of saying "watch the clock, Jim"

· I didn’t offend you did I? I was trying to be silly

· MO-MENT, MO-MENT

· We’re loving it! We’re loving it! Mark, Preach it brother

· If I may elaborate on that, let me just say: ditto

· This is where you say: "he’s insane, he crazy"

· I like people to be concerned about me

· We give a rip

· I’m in a happy zone, I say happy way too much lately

· I have so many happy, sorry, juicy notes on this subject

· Juicy, it will be juicy for us today

· (Applause) Back row! Back row!

· Now it’s time to talk about God!

· Now it’s time to talk about the crew chief!

· (about the mobius strip) I don’t ever get it!

· I will never be in the Marv Penner league in terms of coolness

· OK confession time, I like the show Joan of Arcadia

· Did you get any of that on youtube for the kids back home?

· I’m juicily expecting

· What if juicy means something… bad?

· Before I tell you, you should all sit down

· Make a note, don’t try that joke anymore

· Worse case, you’ll be a heretic, and I don’t want that for you and me

· This may be a juice day or a blood day

· Turn of your youtubes or whatever

· We’ll start in the back with group Bo etc.

· The Lord must feel pretty good about his boy Jim

· Carnal Christian: I’m going to heaven I just won’t be at the top of the class

· She really had it figured out, she’s dead now. (about Mother Teresa)

· The raptures gonna HIT before I get my BA

· I think I dosed off in the middle of that and woke up and was like what am I doing?

· It was kind of an X-Files thing – VOOOOT

· And I shall not take my shirt off to show you

· I will choose genuineness Alex, genuineness for 500

· There was nothing like an open dorms night (talking about the tabernacle)

· Team Haley and the justice doers

· It’s the hardest job I do, scrubbing this board; does it scrub hard or easy?

· We inherit the blessings of their bloodbath of figuring this out.

· Talk to me guys, gals... don’t you hate the term gals?

· Did you see that I jumped for joy! I jumped for joy!

· The funk has lifted, if there was a funk

· The silence in the room is different than the silence in the room before lunch when I thought we were all dying

· Take it anywhere you want to knowing I may have a horribly lame answer

· You want some quick and dirty bleeding up here?

· At the dispenser I had a… "I’m gonna get crazy! I’m gonna get crazy" and I went for a Mountain Dew

· I had this crazy notion, live on the wild side

· I’m not the sharpest tack of the tacks in the tack compartment

· I hope I’ll be flooded with friend requests on facebook

· You’re trying to drive me crazy and I admire the effort

· Both camps wear beards

· I keep on watching for hands, but I’ll keep on yammering until I see one

· This is the third time I’ve taught this. I don’t want anyone to think I’ve taught it dozens of times.

· ... When it comes to selling that violin on antiques roadshow

· That was totally a courtesy laugh and I thank you

· I’ve been thoroughly humiliated in the classroom setting before

· It ends bad for him… the lake of fire thing (about the devil)

· The Jim Paulson – Kaitlyn Cey Show did all we could to squeeze some truth out of Jim Paulson’s mouth (about creation “discussion”)

· I hope this won’t mess with keeners like Nate who have already read half the book

· You might find you’re leading a youth group full of sinners

· Sorry, I’m busy right now, I can’t take that (someone's phone ringing in class)

· It feels like an episode of The Office

· I’m not trying to make this a Calvinist thing, Tim is.

· They are happy as clams living their God-rejecting lives

· What I just said was half-baked

· The holy Spirit, in a back-handed way…

· Here’s my best line on the unpardonable sin – Ask Wes

· You won’t be asked to name ten of them. You may be asked to name two of them. I can’t remember

· There are times in my life I think I should go apologize to China

· To China, I’m sorry, if I goofed up your nation, I’m sorry

· We’re totally depraved, Merry Christmas, see you in the new year

· I’ve never seen the movie Natural Born Killers, but I’d like to build off the title of that movie

· I feel for you, I’m just kidding, I’m being silly

· It will be tragically difficult! (if you didn’t study for the exam)

· Cool!

· He’s all moist with perspiration!!

8 comments:

Abby said...

I think I peed a little from laughing at these.

Genuine Jader said...

That is one lengthy list of quotes. Haha

Mark said...

I love the one - When it comes to which ones better, the Stradivarius or the Paulson, it's all in the person (speaking about if He went into a shop for a week, he would come out with a violin)

Nate said...

to add on to "it ends bad for him... the lake of fire" i specificaly remember him saying "thing" at the end of fire.

"it ends bad for him... the lake of fire...thing"

-possible edit?

Matt said...

this is awesom :) either mountain dew, quick and dirty and bloody or the moist perspiration are the best ones

Jeremy Derksen said...

or the one about China

Ellie =D said...

I think my favorite one is "moist with perspiration!" hahahahaha oohh good times good times! =D

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.