I just wanted to let you all know that I love you. Very much. As I sat in the back of class today I was looking around at all of you and I got that little tug in my stomach that moved up to my heart and I got so happy. As my means of expressing affection can often be violent at times I opted to write how thankful I am for each and everyone of you instead of biting you arm or punching it. Anyways I'm glad that I get to be in your life and I am so thankful that God has placed you in mine, the things I am learning from each of you is life changing. Thank you for growing with me, and for being you. Even though this year is flying by I am so pumped that I still three months with you guys.
LOVE YOU!!
Abby
6 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO ABBY!!!! I am so glad that you are here this year! You bring me so much joy, and I love growing with you! You are an amazing person.=D
hahaha, this made me laugh abby :D love you too!
=) love you. you're great, i'm so glad you're here.
I still love your somewhat 'violent' forms of love too :P Love you Abby!
ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSTERS SISTAA. WE ALL LOVE YOU , WE LOVE EVERYONE. here is a handfull of rainbows and butterlies for you to eat
aww, LOVE YOU!! ♥
:)
Post a Comment