Rivs, I think you should be next. Give it a shot. Phil, thanks for your brilliant example. Nate, give me a call. I'd love to hear from you. Matthew, its definitely simpler, but thats not entirely why. Mostly unnecessary distraction. And give me some time with your email. I'm trying to keep my head above water this week. Tim, this semester is going much better, for many reason. I am being fed, challenged, encouraged, in community with others, and while it is hard, I know full well that this is indeed where I need to be, and for that reason, it is quite good. I'll update in a bit.
11 comments:
Wondering that too. (not the idiot part..)
and Abby?
Who's next?!!?
hey, if you want to be controlled by the man, then be my guest
Bravo Jer, Bravo.
Hippy
The man pulled a fast one jer, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU ON FACEBOOK, reverse psychology, works on the simple.
Yeah, all those simple guys out in Eastern U's honours program...
But seriously Jer. Why?
PS. Reply to my email if you're going to be a putz without fb.
Hey Jer, just wanted to use this thread to ask how your semester at eastern is working out. cause i couldn't reach you on facebook :p
Rivs, I think you should be next. Give it a shot.
Phil, thanks for your brilliant example.
Nate, give me a call. I'd love to hear from you.
Matthew, its definitely simpler, but thats not entirely why. Mostly unnecessary distraction. And give me some time with your email. I'm trying to keep my head above water this week.
Tim, this semester is going much better, for many reason. I am being fed, challenged, encouraged, in community with others, and while it is hard, I know full well that this is indeed where I need to be, and for that reason, it is quite good. I'll update in a bit.
"Much better semester"????/ OOOOoooOOOhhhh Jer Met a GUurll, oooh la la!
jer, i want to message you on facebook 15 times a day, but i cant.. o my goodnessssss
Post a Comment