Go to the last five minutes of this sermon from an Anglican church in Lethbridge, i hope you enjoy this as much as I did. But if you want feel free to listen to the sermon as a whole i wont try to stop you but it is one worth listening to in its entirety.
http://www.staug.org/modules/core/home/1/sermons/sermon2011-01-30-10-15-51.mp3
4 comments:
A+ FOR Kaitlyn :)
Love
wow, that is awesome nate. i love hearing this.
Thank you for posting this Nate
So I was helping with the Sunday collection at Youthquake for Kaitlyn's Wish. I was only doing a little section on the floor, left side-- filled with a bunch of younger kids. However, those kids were deeply touched and donated so much that the buckets could hardly contain it all (and I'm not just talking about small change). It was so encouraging!
We are proud of your sister, Nate, but also proud of your support and love for your family.
Keep loving, keep persevering.
Post a Comment