Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mom

Mom is gone now. We are all feeling good. Losing a mother is hard and I have been losing her for the past few weeks. But today she moved on and it feels a lot like the end of Kaleo, sad to say goodbye but excited to meet again. I appreciate all the prayers and conversations. Words can be hard so don't sweat it if you can't find any. Just knowing that you are my brothers and sisters means a lot. Still hoping to run into many of you asap.

Cheers, love you guys.

6 comments:

james said...

Hey Tim,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you in this hard time. I hope to see you soon. I'll be in touch. Love you brother, may the peace of Christ rule in your heart through faith as you trust him in this hard time. blessings

James

Jeremy Derksen said...

tim
I am praying brother. Your attitude is truly inspiring and testifies to the power of the gospel.
You are loved.

Jim Badke said...

As I said on FB, I'm feeling your pain, or numbness or whatever the current emotion may be. Like your mom, your world has been very contained lately, and for both of you it is now opened wide (infinitely for your mom). What will you do with it? I'm excited to find out.

Genuine Jader said...

Tim,
I agree that the right words are hard to find, but just wanted to let you know that we are all praying for you and your family. I'm glad God has given you so much peace and hope through this, and although those things doesn't necessarily make it easy or stop us from asking "why?", may you find comfort in Him and also remember that grieving is ok. We are here for you brother.

Marissa said...

Tim and Jim... you are definitely both in my thoughts and prayers! Love you both!

Keerstin said...

Praying for you bro