Hello all. Miss you greatly.
I am officially sitting in Jim Badke's living room. In a matter of minutes I will be heading over to the camp and walking in on the K8 Gospels class before they head to lunch. This will be the first time that I have set foot on Qwanoes property without all of you here. I'm not excited. It shall be sad to walk by our old rooms and see new people living in them. 310 won't have a chin up bar in the walk way, 213 won't have a creepy curtain, and none of the doors will be covered in our random hang ups.
I miss you guys so much.
Justin is here with Wes. But I wish you all were too.
Your sister, Bria
15 comments:
Remember that time you made me a juicy booster in Prince G's place? Thanks for that.
212 may still have the curtain, but I don't think you'll get to see today... :)
211 might still have protein powder caked onto one of the desks...
209 may still have that dead cat in the ceiling...
Bria! haven't heard from you in a long time. funny that you just posted because I was just thinking about how I haven't talked with Bria in a long time. give us some deets please. I wish I was there too, then we could hold hands (yes, I know that sounds a bit weird, but Bria understands).
You remembered the chin up bar! That was great. O I miss that room.
Did you get my fb message?
Enjoy your time with Jim and Justin!
Ben: keep your hands to yourself. (Don't worry, I get the joke ;)
Ben what the heck! leave cats out of this!
Miss you Bria!
p.s - Go stuff a door!
312 probably still has popcorn kernels on the floor.. love you bria!! You are wonderful and I wish I was there to do some dance moves with you and prank some people! =D
After the door has been stuffed, go grab some K8's and walk up Maple Mt. on a cold dark night when the cougars are out on the prowl. (Don't forget to keep warm, with each other)
Door stuffed, as in the original target ;)
I wonder if 311 still has the flickery bathroom light.....
Mark, is that never talking about it again? Be sure to tell them to wear lots of clothes. They'll be thankful.
Bria, How sweet that you are back there! I know how your smile lights up a room - hope you are able to encourage and be encouraged!
Matthew, what do you mean never talking about it again? That was probably the best bonding experience of Kaleo other than Mt. W.
Matthew and Mark, you could argue that it was there that we became the closest to each other.
literally Ben?...
Ask Bria. She knows the answer to that question.
Post a Comment