Monday, March 28, 2011

Go[ing] in peace, to love and serve the LORD -Cal McFarlane


This semester is coming to a close and I will be a graduate from Briercrest for the second time in two years. I may return, I may not. What I have decided is that I won't decided what I will decided until the time to decided has been decided which is undecided at this point. In that decision, I have decided to just take it easy and utilize this time not to apply any unnecessary pressure, and relax within this kind of freedom.
One thing that has been decided for me is my place of residence and employment for the summer. Ontario...get ready, CUZ I'M HEADED YOUR WAY!! God has orchestrated myself to find favour in the eyes of Jeremy's landscaping employer and has given my the privilege of not only working side by side with Jeremy for the summer but living with him also. (So Jess,
I'll be visiting you right on time.) I pray that the entries we post of some of the adventure we have will encourage all of you K7's and give you joy to share these times with us in spirit.
Until then, I hope to finish this semester giving my all to these courses that I have deeply loved and involved myself into lately. Because the next two weeks happen to be far more open than last semester having taken six courses, I want to use my time intentionally with investing into my friends with the help and focus of our Lord Jesus.
I'll be back in Steinbach (back in the 'bach) for the first week of May and, being closer to a phone together with a less pressing schedule, I should be available for some good ol' phone conversations (I'm leaving the world of Facebook come April). I still check my email though - markguenther15@gmail.com
See you Southern Ontario dwellers soon (and whoever else cares to visit me).



6 comments:

Jessica-Lyn said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO PUMPED !

Jessica-Lyn said...

P.S Jer .. Where ever you are.. COME HOME TO ME SOONTIME please and thank you

Abby said...

I'm thinking friendship on Mr. Mark.

Nate said...

JEALOUS!

Nicole Venton said...

Kaleo reunion? Ontario? Summer time? sounds like a plan to me!

Jessica-Lyn said...

couldnt have said it any better myself Nicole