So I still am crashing in my mom's basement for now. But I applied to go back to my old job at the casino and they accepted me and gave me a promotion yesterday. I'm kind of excited to start my new training. When I used to work there I was working in Guest Services. So I was doing the coat check and answering the phone and selling loto and what not. Now I'm getting trained to work in every section except for the Cafe. I can't work in the Cafe because some of you may remember when there was a hit out on my life last year... The girl that started it all works in the Cafe. So I will be floating around and helping where needed. SO... eventually I can become a Pit Boss or a CSM (Casino Staff Manager). It's all pretty exciting. At the same time though, I was at Ida Mae's wedding on Saturday (If you guys remember the Knox family from my stories... she is the oldest knox kid). My friend's Betti and Andrew flew in from Calgary for the wedding. So the three of us hung out all day. Betti and I were talking and I told her I wanted to move to Calgary and try to apply for the internship at Firefly Occasions again. She started laughing. Turns out she worked for them last year and hated every minute of it. So she quit and started her own business. She told me that if I can move to Calgary she will give me a job, teach me everything she knows and eventually set me up with my own company that is a branch off of hers. She is giving me an offer to have a paved way to becoming a wedding planner. I have no money to move, nor anywhere to live there. But my sister is planning to move there... so I'm trying to figure things out with her.
Please pray for guidance.
Hopeful
5 comments:
praying for you Bria! <3
Hey Bria,
Small world moment: Ida Mae married Richard Radloff, right? Richard went to my church and was a youth leader when I was in youth!
Crazy!!
Anyways, I'll pray for you!
Holly (Kaleo 8)
That's so sweet! I got to meet a big group from your church then! I love Richard! So glad he joined our family!
yeah, you would have. i have a lot of friends who were there! such a small world!!
Post a Comment