It's probably that very business which constricts 'everyone' from posting a viably reasonable update. Although, since I've already taken the time to write this much, I'll lay down a couple of prayer requests: 1. Pretty busy - I could use some focus and continued sanity 2. Amidst the business, I've been having many extracurricular thoughts, ideas, concerns, things I want to think more on and resolve but don't have a great deal of time to do - either an increase in time or, more practically, a decrease in these extracurricular mental things or, most plausibly, the wisdom to know when I can entertain these things and when I just need to concentrate on school work.
That's it for now, I'm being kicked out of the library, I've stayed too long.
Probably check every other day. But don't write anything. And as mid December will fall off the face of the earth fixing up my new place. So that'll be exciting.
10 comments:
I check the blog everyday. :-) would love to know how everyone's doing in their busy lives.
It's probably that very business which constricts 'everyone' from posting a viably reasonable update. Although, since I've already taken the time to write this much, I'll lay down a couple of prayer requests:
1. Pretty busy - I could use some focus and continued sanity
2. Amidst the business, I've been having many extracurricular thoughts, ideas, concerns, things I want to think more on and resolve but don't have a great deal of time to do - either an increase in time or, more practically, a decrease in these extracurricular mental things or, most plausibly, the wisdom to know when I can entertain these things and when I just need to concentrate on school work.
That's it for now, I'm being kicked out of the library, I've stayed too long.
David
Katie, you are so right. How many of you out there check this thing every day? Just kinda hoping...
I AM DOING GREATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR ASKINGGG. COOL
;)
HAVE A SUPA' RADICAL DAY
Checkin' it!
Probably check every other day. But don't write anything. And as mid December will fall off the face of the earth fixing up my new place. So that'll be exciting.
I think quite a few people "look, but don't touch," including myself, when it comes to the blog.
Leave that motto for the China Shops Ben. When you come here, you can can feel up the whole place.
I check it lots!
But don't write lots.
i check it often:)
Post a Comment