will do.
Hey Katie! Of course, now we are all curious! I will pray. Please let us know how he answers!
for sure!
You bet Kaitie, direction it is!
perfect . thanks!
Katie, I think we could all pray better if we know what this "little thing" is...
ha okay, i just dont want to be a dq(drama queen).Just looking for direction for my future, like where i will work or go to school. kinda a fog right now. you know what i'm saying bro.
YEAH, I got direction! Ee-Taaow BOOYAA! prayer is awesome! thanks
Girl! Do tell....Thanks for posting this. Love when we see answers! Amen.
and that would be...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
will do.
Hey Katie! Of course, now we are all curious! I will pray. Please let us know how he answers!
for sure!
You bet Kaitie, direction it is!
perfect . thanks!
Katie, I think we could all pray better if we know what this "little thing" is...
ha okay, i just dont want to be a dq
(drama queen).
Just looking for direction for my future,
like where i will work or go to school. kinda a fog right now.
you know what i'm saying bro.
YEAH, I got direction! Ee-Taaow BOOYAA! prayer is awesome! thanks
Girl! Do tell....
Thanks for posting this. Love when we see answers! Amen.
and that would be...
Post a Comment