Well its official. I'm a proud owner of a home. I took possession on December 15th and have been going hard every day working on it. There's lots of work to be done and lots that has already been done. I'm doing a complete overhaul. First thing is new flooring in the living room, dinning room, kitchen, and both bedrooms. Some ceiling repairs (there was some water damage from the suite above and the tape seams were showing) and some minor dings and scratches. Some new paint in all the rooms and new light fixtures. It's a big job and I have only 2 weeks to do it all in. Like I said I've been working hard at it for the past few nights and will be working over the break. It's fun and exciting, but I find it hard to sleep at night. My mind works about a mile a minute on crazy ideas for my place. Some rest and peace would be great.
Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater
There will be photos up shortly, but till then this link will just have to do. This is the what it looked like when I moved in...
http://mlslink.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=826234692&s=BRC&t=BRC
4 comments:
Bob, you are the most eligible of bachelors! Congrat's!!
Bob! i am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures! :D
PARTY AT BOB'S PLACE!!
cool! Bob the builder remember when you told me one of your dreams was to build your own home, well your on your way
Post a Comment