Sunday, November 17, 2013

Anybody out there?

stumbled upon this in while cleaning out my computer memory. Quick question...is this even used anymore or has it become an obsolete means of updating one another?

Abby


10 comments:

Matthew said...

I still read it :) but the Facebook group seems to get more use.

Jim Badke said...

I am still here! I too check this on occasion, but yep - Facebook is easier. Miss you, Abby!

Genuine Jader said...

I check the blog! It's probably not the quickest or easiest way of contacting everyone, but I appreciate the longer narratives that appear here. :)

Trent McKone said...

Yup, I still check it too. I've been thinking for the past year about posting an update but haven't made time for it. I probably should, my wife and I just finished our a vacation in Thailand...many cool experiences to share.

Haley Warkentin said...

Still here on occasion.
Yes, let's hear Trent!

Mark said...

Wow, what a good surprise. (Hi Abby, Matthew, Jim, Jader, Trent, and Haley!)

Abby said...

ok good to know that this still gets some love, ive left fb for a while.

TRENT POST ABOUT IT! i wanna see and hear about your trip!

Unknown said...

I check it off and on. Looks like we've found the faithful remnant of bloggers.

Emma said...

I check it sometimes haha. Hope you are well, friends.

BByman said...

I check it once in a while