Let's see... my name is Lauren, I'm 18, and I live down the street from the beach, and a mountain, and wonderful trees to climb on. I like to laugh and play, and I like to be quiet.
I LOVE Jesus.

Well, I'll be honest, I've been rather wary of posting on this blog. Last year I was accepted into Kaleo, but the Lord made it so clear that I should stay in Victoria for the year, so it's where I've been. It's been an incredible year, full of God's wonderful gentleness and grace!
So, you can see, I'd be a little wary in writing to you, because I've yet to discover if Kaleo is where I ought to be next year. But I came across the thought that sharing this with you could be great. So, here you go, right off the bat, I'm going to prayer request it up!
I'm in need of clarity and direction in where I should be for the year. Can you pray for me?
I can guarantee you, that even if I don't end up being an actual student, I'll be visiting plenty. I seem to get to spend wonderful times with the Kaleos each year!
So, I hope that my unsureness of where I will be doesn't make you hesitant to get to know me. Because, I'd love to get to know you!
Grace and peace of our wonderful Savior be with you.
8 comments:
what a beauty!
Jim! why didnt you insist this one come this year hm?
Cant wait to see what God does with you, Lauren!
Lauren, your pants are on fire! oh no, someone save her.
Hey Lauren! Come up and hang out with us and K6 again soon. We will be at Missions Fest this weekend. May God give you a clear picture of the path ahead.
Laur! (2nd time attempting to post a comment:P)
I'm soo stoked for what God is preparing you for the fall....well and tomorrow too. I love you..just wanted to let you know. 'Twas lovely talking to you the other day.
Blessings in Christ, the fulfillment of life.
~M
AWESOME PANTS!
well i hope to see you next year and I'll definatly pary for clarity for you for next year.
-matt K7?
Lauren I'm so excited to see you posting on here =)
It's super exciting to think that we might be doing Kaleo together, you are incredible. WAIT you just told me you don't like Narnia. hmm... despite the fact that you just spat on a literary masterpiece, i still hope to see you in the fall =)
Ps. another Matt K7?! haha. thats exciting. I'm excited
You delightful people know how to make me smile. I feel so well loved.
Phil - YOU'RE on fire.
Matthew - In my defense, I haven't read the books.
Matt - I feel so dumb right now...I didn't get that you were actually referring to my pants in the photo...I thought it was just a cool expression from whatever town you live in.
ie. "I'm getting married"...reaction "AWESOME PANTS!"
Jim to the Jere, plus Mamma Gies all the way in Saskatch - How about I just come visit? Yes? I miss you beautiful people!
Thank you for your prayers, thank you for your love!
I'll definitely pray for you! Plus your pants also rock my world as well.
Post a Comment