Um... my name is Bria Byman. I am 17. I am originally from Prince George, BC. I currently live in Kelowna, BC. I became a Christian under a table in my best friend's mom's bedroom when I was 5 years old, but I didn't really understand what it ment to be a Christian till some really hard things happened in my first years of high school.
Hmm... what else? Random facts. I love to dance; I don't know what I would do if I couldn't dance anymore. I graduated when I was sixteen. I was accepted into Kaleo Six but unfortunately/fortunately could not go. I decided to move to Kelowna in hopes that I could come this year, and moving here by myself pushed me so far out of my comfort zone I broke and it has been really hard. I know God has alot for me to learn in this brokeness though.
Um... My favorite color is orange, and I love nixon. I worked at a place called Ness Lake Bible Camp since 2006, and was a camper since I was four. I currently work at Booster Juice, and have the best boss ever. He is teaching me so much about God and about what God has done in his life, and just makes work fun.
I am super excited to embark on this crazy adventure, and even more excited to see what God wants to teach me through all of it.
Prayer requests... that if this is what God wants me to do that he will make it happen and help me not to stress about it. Also for me and my dad, I have been very hurt by him and God and I are working on me forgiving him and learning to love him but it is a daily struggle for me.
So yeah, Can't wait to get to know everyone.
5 comments:
bria!
that's so exciting to hear that you're going to do Kaleo 7 - May God bless you abundantly through this adventure, I think you're gonna love it!
amelia - K6
I love your honesty Bria... hold on to that. May K7 bless your socks off :)
-Ellie (K5)
hey hey, we have a mutual friend in Emily D. i grew up with her through high school and go to church with her back in Quesnel. you know her through Ness Lake.
anyways thats just a random fact.
I am stoked that you are going to be in K7! God has so much in store for you! it is going to blow your mind! all of you K7's!
God bless and stay strong through the broken times, He uses them to make you stronger for Him!!
Miranda Tiede (Kaleo 6)
Hello bria!!! Its exciting to hear that although you ended up not doing k6 that you'll still be in k7!
Your honesty/transparency is so admirable and definitely a good thing for the type of community I suspect we,ll all become.
Matthew (k7).
Ps, it appears as though we have a mutual friend as well. Dave Clark? I believe.
Ahhhhh I have not said hi yet!
Haha. Hi, nice to meet you in a blog-meeting sense. I'll be praying for ya. See you in September!
Post a Comment