Are any of you going to YQ? Because if you do I might see you! (or my almost-epic drawing that I called "When All Else Fades". Spotter-Hint:It's a tree and stuff)
Hey Jade! You will most certainly be in good Kaleo company at YQ. There are currently about 25 former Kaleo students studying there, and another 10 of this year's students on a bus headed that way right now. A good place to meet up with them all is the Kaleo info session at 9:00 AM Saturday morning (check the schedule for location). They will want to meet you! Have fun!
Jade! I didn't get to see you at yq... Were you at the Kaléo session? I unfortunately wasn't able to go to that sesh because (this is really cool) I received one of the youthquake scholarships (which is much needed at the moment) but I had to be at the "Y Briercrest" session at the same time.
I saw your drawing though, and took a picture. I was impressed =)
I totally saw you Matt! Unless there was another random person on stage named Matthew Newton who talked about the "A Dollar A Day" ministry, hehe. But it's too bad we didn't get to actually meet. I should have read those last comments or planned something beforehand... Anyways for anyone who wants to know randomly, I went to the Kaleo session and talked to some people afterwards, it was great. Oh and congrats on the scholarship Matt! I also feel so special that you took a picture of my drawing! (I could've taken a picture of you...but that just comes off as stalkerish and creepy x100). So as the final thing I'll say to sum it up the weekend, it was awesome!!
Haha yes that was me... You shouldve come up and said hi afterwards! I feel so strange now... Haha, you've seen and heard me etc...
You totally shouldve gone for that $700 scholarship! I'm waiting for there to be a catch, but I was surprised they allowed me to have it since I'm already accepted. Its really good though, I really needed it =)
This weekend was absolutely phenomenal. So, so cool. So many awesome talks that I think reaffirmed Kaléo as what I should do next year. And just.. Wow, so many incredible things happened this weekend.
Haha, oh I would've said hi, but I didn't know where you went afterwards and it's so hard to spot anyone in that crowd (especially when you don't have a very good knowledge of what a person looks like). But yeah, I definitely thought the scholarship was just for people who want to go to Briercrest College in Cport and haven't applied. Aw...*Bangs head on desk metaphorically*.
Ah yeah I thought so too, but I figured I'd ask them, and yeah, they said it was okay. Don't bang your head on the desk though...
Totally understand what you mean by it being such a crowd. I barely saw some people I already knew... some people I only saw once or twice! Gong show, eh...
Mmmhmm gong show. Don't worry, I wouldn't actually bang my head on the desk. Actually, I don't know if there were any other future Kaleo-ers at the info session because as soon as it was over, everyone else left right away. (So I don't think so..)Two people that I was with though are really interested now, haha. I told them if they're seriously interested they have to hurry big time! But otherwise I met some Kaleo grads and a lady that came from Qwanoes.
ahh yeah, i spent some time talking with kaleo grads... well, i knew quite a few already, but i met a lot more. it was really cool to hear their stories and such.
11 comments:
I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to a drawing, but I'll be at YQ!!! =)
Sweet deal! Hehe, oh the drawing is something I entered for the art competition.
Haha oh okay. Um... Will you be at the Kaléo info sesh?
I'm not good at recognizing people I've only seen blog photos of... So if your any better at that, want to track me down? =P
Hey Jade! You will most certainly be in good Kaleo company at YQ. There are currently about 25 former Kaleo students studying there, and another 10 of this year's students on a bus headed that way right now. A good place to meet up with them all is the Kaleo info session at 9:00 AM Saturday morning (check the schedule for location). They will want to meet you! Have fun!
Jade! I didn't get to see you at yq... Were you at the Kaléo session? I unfortunately wasn't able to go to that sesh because (this is really cool) I received one of the youthquake scholarships (which is much needed at the moment) but I had to be at the "Y Briercrest" session at the same time.
I saw your drawing though, and took a picture. I was impressed =)
I totally saw you Matt! Unless there was another random person on stage named Matthew Newton who talked about the "A Dollar A Day" ministry, hehe. But it's too bad we didn't get to actually meet. I should have read those last comments or planned something beforehand...
Anyways for anyone who wants to know randomly, I went to the Kaleo session and talked to some people afterwards, it was great.
Oh and congrats on the scholarship Matt! I also feel so special that you took a picture of my drawing! (I could've taken a picture of you...but that just comes off as stalkerish and creepy x100). So as the final thing I'll say to sum it up the weekend, it was awesome!!
Haha yes that was me... You shouldve come up and said hi afterwards! I feel so strange now... Haha, you've seen and heard me etc...
You totally shouldve gone for that $700 scholarship! I'm waiting for there to be a catch, but I was surprised they allowed me to have it since I'm already accepted. Its really good though, I really needed it =)
This weekend was absolutely phenomenal. So, so cool. So many awesome talks that I think reaffirmed Kaléo as what I should do next year. And just.. Wow, so many incredible things happened this weekend.
Haha, oh I would've said hi, but I didn't know where you went afterwards and it's so hard to spot anyone in that crowd (especially when you don't have a very good knowledge of what a person looks like).
But yeah, I definitely thought the scholarship was just for people who want to go to Briercrest College in Cport and haven't applied. Aw...*Bangs head on desk metaphorically*.
Ah yeah I thought so too, but I figured I'd ask them, and yeah, they said it was okay. Don't bang your head on the desk though...
Totally understand what you mean by it being such a crowd. I barely saw some people I already knew... some people I only saw once or twice! Gong show, eh...
Meet any future K7's at the info sesh?
Mmmhmm gong show. Don't worry, I wouldn't actually bang my head on the desk. Actually, I don't know if there were any other future Kaleo-ers at the info session because as soon as it was over, everyone else left right away. (So I don't think so..)Two people that I was with though are really interested now, haha. I told them if they're seriously interested they have to hurry big time! But otherwise I met some Kaleo grads and a lady that came from Qwanoes.
ahh yeah, i spent some time talking with kaleo grads... well, i knew quite a few already, but i met a lot more. it was really cool to hear their stories and such.
Post a Comment