With eager anticipation, and preconcieved notions absolutely shattered, I am heading to Thailand today!!
I cannot wait to get there! I cannot wait to bless and be blessed by the people of Phuket!
Please would you join me in praying
...for complete dependence.
...that our team would be a fine example of the church loving one another; that we would be the aroma of Christ.
...that the praise of the Lord would continuously be on our lips.
...the light shine onto every person that we meet (including the person who takes our tickets, and who makes our beds in the hotel.)
...an abundance of blessings on the people of Phuket; the cell groups and work camps, the orphans, the churches, the visit with the SHE program (helping young ladies in the sex trade.)
If any of you might be interested, there's a blog that we'll be updating while we're there:
http://adorevictoria.blogspot.com/
So much grace and peace to you!
2 comments:
LAUREN HAVE AN AMAZING TIME =i will be praying for you! Phuket Thailand is quite the place I have been there...the people are amazing, but I will also pray that your eyes are open to the darkness in Phuket. I love yah chicka...enjoy the heat and the amazing smiles!!!-im sure when you come home your heart will be broken for these people.
GOD BLESS!!!
Awesome! I'm sure your ministry there is a big blessing to everyone!
Post a Comment