im not quite sure but i think you just put things you would like other people to know about you on here. and keep them updated with anything you think they should knowsomeone correct me if im wrong
just like that
Um, I think you are doing it! Just tell us a little more about you, drop in a photo or two, watch for people's comments on what you wrote - enjoy it!
Oh I have a tip!Newest ones go to the top, oldest ones are on the bottom. (Or in the Archives by month ---> )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
im not quite sure but i think you just put things you would like other people to know about you on here. and keep them updated with anything you think they should know
someone correct me if im wrong
just like that
Um, I think you are doing it! Just tell us a little more about you, drop in a photo or two, watch for people's comments on what you wrote - enjoy it!
Oh I have a tip!
Newest ones go to the top, oldest ones are on the bottom. (Or in the Archives by month ---> )
Post a Comment