I thought I would do that quiz it looked fun and I am sooo bored haha.
1. What is the #1 reason for you taking Kaleo?
Number 1 reason. To learn more about God and myself.
2. How about your #2 reason now:P?
Life experience.
3. Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school?
I sure am :) WOOO.
4. Have you had past university/college time?
At my school they offer a dual credit program. So I get a high school credit and a college credit and its once a week with a college setting and other college students. My program I am taking is Popular Culture and I adore this class.
5. Are you currently dating someone?
Nope I am not. I am a picky girl. I like to be selective :).
6. Do you hope to find a "special friendship" at Kaleo?
Uhhhh... I assume this means someone I want to date? No I don't hope to find a "special friend". If I do, well I do and that was how it was meant to happen. However I do not think we will be seeing a boyfriend in my life for at the very least another year and a half but you never know what is in store for your life
7. What kind of outdoor activity do you like the most ex: Hiking?
Ummm.. to be very honest I don't really have one. I mean I like exploring outside. I like hiking. My dad taught me to fish when I was very little fishing is so peaceful and I love that. My life goal is to learn how to surf though haha.
8. Where in this world do you hail from?
I hail from Orangeville Ontario woo !!
9. How many Km will you be from home?
Well I actually spent time trying to figure this out and got extremely frustrated trying to figure it out. But its a lot like 7 hours on a plane or something crazy like that. I think .....
10. Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony? If so I will chalk you in.
2 comments:
Yeahhhh girl! Exploring outside is where it's at!
Hey Jessica ! cool background. My life long goal is to surf too!.. and a back flippp but Im not sure about that one.. But ya thats awesome!
Post a Comment