
Kaleo quiz before work.
1. What is the #1 reason for you taking Kaleo?
To learn more about the bible. <3
2. How about your #2 reason now:P?
I love the outdoors!
3. Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school?
nope, I took a year off. It's going to be hard waking up early for school. One thing I'm not looking forward to.. lol
4. Have you had past university/college time?
nope.
5. Are you currently dating someone?
I'm married to someone on facebook.. does that count? lol
6. Do you hope to find a "special friend" at kaleo?
all the friends I make there will be special to me.. :P
7. What kid of outdoor activity do you like the most?
hmm like everything! I love skiing and when I lived in montreal I was a part of a ski club. I enjoyed that very much. And I love to explore so I guess that would be hiking?
8. where in the world do you hail from?
Sarnia Ontario. sooo ready to leave Narnia!
9. How many km will you be from home?
1 sec I'm going to google that..... 4,115 km or 1 day 16 hr.
10. Do you wish to share/hear your/ My testimony? if so I will chalk you in.
1 comment:
Heyy, That's super amazing how you were part of a Ski club in molntreal. I love skiing and montreal so the combination of the two sound champion. haha hope to see you soon:)- katie
Post a Comment