Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHH KALEO!!
Well there goes my blog virginity...
Anyway now that I've let that out of my system I would like to introduce myself as the 8th wonder of the world, or the guy with the second coolest name in the universe (The first would be Bob Drinkwater), Nick VanSnick. It is a pleasure and privilege to be able to serve and spend time with you all this coming year at K7. I definitely can't wait to get outside, I feel very cramped here at the University of New Brunswick having to study and take classes with very little outside time.
So a little about me but I'll try not to be like the guy who went on his first and last date, "Now that's enough about me talking about me, let's give you a chance to talk about me." :P
Right now I'm at UNB studying Civil Engineering, this is my first year out of highschool and I have come to a realization that I love Jesus too much and have a different set of skills that would more benefit the kingdom if put to use in ministry. That's where Kaleo comes in. I'm hoping to find a new direction and a clearer focus of where God wants to send me next, thought I'd take it one year at a time and start with this amazing one year program.
Since I'm having difficulties having my brain thing connect to those limby things... Fingers! That's it... I think I'll leave it at this for now, can't wait to chat with you guys, I'm on facebook and skype if you ever have the courage to add someone crazy like me.

Your Brother in Christ
Nick VanSnick

3 comments:

Matt said...

just like to say... AWESOME NAME.... and hey and see you in september

Lauren said...

This just in:
That is possibly the best name I have ever heard in my life. And based on this, I have established that we're going to get along great.

Matthew said...

i definitely didn't realize how truly awesome your name is until i read it out to one of my friends. VanSnick... that dutch?