1 What is the #1 reason for taking Kaleo? It is an amazing environment for learning and growing in your relationship with God.
2 How bout your #2 reason now :P? Honestly, a year of learning made fun sound a whole heck of alot better then a year spent only in the classroom. JimBad you are a genius.
3 Are you coming to Kaleo strait out of high school? No, I graduated last year but couldn't afford to do Kaleo. So I worked for a year and hopefully can afford it this year.
4 Have you had past College/University time? Nope. I don't want to spend money on schooling unless I am 100% sure that that is what I want and where God wants me to be.
5 Are you currently dating someone? Nope, I am currently in the "Single" Category.
6 Do you hope to find a special "friendship" at Kaleo? Whoa whoa whoa... Is that not the whole point of Kaleo... I mean, it is through Bridalquest is it not? Haha, jokes. No, I think if anyone would spend that much money just to find a "special friend" they are nuts. I just want to meet some wicked sweet people and go on crazy adventures!
7 What kind of outdoor activity do you like most ex: hiking? Quite funny, I love climbing. Like trees, rocks, hills, etc... but I am intensely scared of heights. So I'd have to go for biking or running.
8 Where in this world do you hail from? Well, I was born and raised in Prince George, BC... but I currently am living in Kelowna, BC.
9 How many Km will you be from home to be at Kaleo? 850 from PG, 450 from Kelowna
10 Do you care to share/hear your/my testimony? I would love to hear all of your testimonies. Um... I usually don't like sharing mine so much, just warning you.
1 comment:
oh my goodness Bria, why did you put this quiz up here and label it?
Post a Comment