Must have been late in the game
WOW! look at that save! Uh Oh clocks running out of time!
claire, you just ran over my heart with sharp, sharp skates.
THIRTY THREE DAYS LEFT!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!
haha.. this is absolutely insane!
your insane.
Idont know why but this picture made me laugh out loud when I realized who posted this, and then I realized the significance off the number 33. I am praying for you guys these days are the best!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Must have been late in the game
WOW! look at that save! Uh Oh clocks running out of time!
claire, you just ran over my heart with sharp, sharp skates.
THIRTY THREE DAYS LEFT!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!
haha.. this is absolutely insane!
your insane.
Idont know why but this picture made me laugh out loud when I realized who posted this, and then I realized the significance off the number 33. I am praying for you guys these days are the best!!!
Post a Comment