Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GOOD THINGS GROW IN













6 comments:

Jeremy Derksen said...

ahhhh yeaaaa!

Jim Badke said...

How come most of you live in that little bit south of the 49th parallel? What do you do with the rest of the province?

Mark said...

Us Manitobans use up the rest of their land, that big chunk above that hardly exists to them.

Kristie said...

As soon as I saw the first photo I KNEW that YOU were the one who posted. And I was like "Awww... EMMA!!" Miss you.

We drove through CheMMMMAINNNNUSSS today on our way home from a sick time boarding in honor of YOU!!

Hope you miss us. Come back soon.

Nate said...

i learned that you ontarians have milk in bags, i dont totally believe it but if its true thats weird and ill probly never have milk in ontario

Anonymous said...

Milk bags is how we roll. I'll never force you to drink our milk. More for me.

Kristie, so pupmed you drove through CHEEEMAAAAAIINUSSSS.

Hope mt wash was rad, miss you guys so much!