Ha ha, Because I know how much you all missed that. So, I'm back in PG. I don't start work again till Monday, but I do have a lot of laundry and cleaning to start on. The travels home were thankfully uneventful. I got to hang out with Marissa for a while in Victoria before getting on the ferry. Then my friend, Justin met me at the airport and we played Disney's Scene It in the airport for 2 hours. Ha ha. I feel like I now know every answer in the game.
Thank you all so much for making my trip such an unforgettable experience. I had a blast... most days. I'm sorry to those of you that I did not get a chance to say good-bye to, but know that I already miss you all. I actually cried my last night there. But I'm so glad I came.
Good luck on all your homework, and remember to prioritize. Have a great reading break.
Much Love,
Bria
P.S. If you could all look through your things, a few items of mine were missing when I got to camp and are still currently missing. Such items are: grey, size small, womens russel shorts; Black with red sides womens one piece bathing suit; Womens small 2010 uniform shirt; and womens small 2010 uniform vest.
1 comment:
Bria! I love you soooooo very much and am glad that I got to share this amazing Olympic experience with you! xoxo
Post a Comment