Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTmas


i asked my friend once what is the best advice you could give anyone and she said. do the hard things in life. so here i go..
first off MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! YEAH JESUS!! J-E-S-U-S YES! classic.
i love all of you! ! ! ! !
so life is swell for the most part, amean! what has been happening recentley is, i worked at the boys and girls club for 4 too long months ha ha and now am seeing a career counsellor,woot woot! also I'm also getting a learning style test done, party on! please don't judge me and presume im not trying to figure this out becasue i still don't know what i want to do.

anyway i thought i would write on this wall. for 2 reasons 1. being I'm probably going to see most of you never again.. so why not,
and 2. i need prayer on direction because i am praying, looking, seeking for guidance! and am in a fog a Haze if you would.
so ya i need guidance. i don't know how in the world this will help but you guys always seemed to help in the past.

P.S GOD IS GOOD and is always teaching us things.

sighning out as a physcian in need of something

3 comments:

Trent McKone said...

Trust in the LORD and do good;
Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the LORD;
->And He will give you the desires of your heart. <-
Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it. Psalm 37:3-5

As all of the movies say, follow your heart. God gave you the desires of your heart for a reason. Use them as a guide. Moving out helps a lot too, you are forced to learn who you really are and what your priorities are.

Prayin'

Masterpiece

Katie said...

cool stuff.

Jeremy Derksen said...

Hey Katie
Thanks for the christmas encouragement and for the update. First off, I hope to see you again. And second, I will pray that you will be directed. My mom used to tell me that you can't steer a parked car, and I have discovered this out recently. In big decisions (or at least what I consider to be big decisions) I have become so preoccupied with not making a mistake, always wanting to know something to be perfect for me before going into it, but that may not be how it works. Just want to say that its totally okay if you don't know something entirely when you go out on a limb and go somewhere or do something, because if there is a very specific place that God wants you (and you do not directly ignore and disobey God like Jonah) he will make it known to you. But in the meantime, good on you for getting your wheels moving and putting your car in motion, because God will lead and direct you as you seek to follow him. Not sure if this helps but it was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post.
Cheers!