In my class yesterday we were going over Proverbs. I wish I could remember what just exactly what proverb he was going over, but he was asking the question how many people in our lives can we share everything with, and have them still love us ("take our heads off" as he put it). He said he could only think of two people in his life. I feel very, honored, thankful, humbled, and in awe of the blessing of Kaleo. Thank you all for being a part of the number that I can share with. You left me realizing how blessed I am to have done Kaleo, and every day here I see just how sweet we had it, mainly because my roommate is uber jealous and wished he had done Kaleo. Eric (my prof) really put things into perspective for me, as he has many other things. I don't quite think a "thank you" is sufficient enough for what I am trying to convey, but it will have to do. Thank You.
Your Brother,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gJjzpON3bA
1 comment:
love the postive sprit bro, keep er up
Post a Comment