Saturday, June 25, 2011

Does anyone still care to comment?

I've noticed a trend. People will say that they read the blog but just don't comment. So, I'm here to put that to the test. If you read this post, comment. It can be a story, a joke, an update, whatever you want but post a comment.

Also if you haven't found the sub-blog I would recommend it.

17 comments:

Bob said...

Whats the sub-blog?

Matthew said...

Don't tell them about the sub-blog.

But yeah, makes me feel crappy when I post something personal and get maybe one response, if that. Though I guess I've let it make me less motivated to respond to other people's posts.

And the Ee-Taow's thing is stupid, you can't even tell who Ee-Taow'd it.

BByman said...

I agree with Matthew on the "Ee-Taow" button... As much as it is a K7 thing, I feel as though it's just like "liking" something on facebook. It's the easy way out. If you don't want to take the time to think of something to comment, but want to show some form of support you can just "like" it.

Also agreeing with Bob... What is said "Sub-blog"?

Katie said...

yeah i agree, people need to comment or this thing is going to dissapear

Haley Warkentin said...

Read it.

Abby said...

what is the sub-blog and why does matthew not want us to know about it? and hales i go by the abby.calverley i started to email you back but fell asleep mid email...long hours at wrk lately. I will try and get back to you soon tho. Love you.

Genuine Jader said...

Hey I always check the blog! Well except during the summer when I don't really have free time. I still love reading everyone's posts and that gives me specifics to pray for you guys. Sorry I don't comment as much.

If the Ee-Taow button is terrible, we can take it off. It just was a neat thing to try at the time.

Jeremy Derksen said...

Read it.

Ellie =D said...

I am confused on the sub-blog.. and I am sorry I don't comment. I do read the blog every day.. I will try more often to put down my wise sayings! :P

Jenna said...

read it.

Anonymous said...

Read it.

Mark said...

Yam Suf'd it.

Rivera Woodford said...

read.
went looking online for a joke for yas, but I just wasted 40 mins laughing to myself.

Nate said...

Shut up Ben.

james said...

Ee Taow!

Justin said...

Missing you dudes and dudettes! Love you all deeply.
Can't wait to reunite at the reunion at my place at Christmas time. Everyone must attend. See you there!

Ben Schmit said...

Do I need to leave a comment for my own post?