Thursday, July 14, 2011

Attention All...

Bria needs to move...

Therefore Bria needs a room mate. I am willing to go almost anywhere, need job when I get there... obvs.

Please let me know if you guys know of anyone or anywhere... or even just have imput or suggestions.

Love and miss you all
Barely,
Hopeful

7 comments:

Trent McKone said...

They are hiring plumbers where I work...interested?

BByman said...

Do I need any certificates or training?

Trent McKone said...

You need work experience in the construction industry to give your resume a fighting chance. They might hire you as a finisher or skinner with no previous experience. Just as long as you are not afraid of drills or saws.

BByman said...

I'm ok with drills and saws!

Marissa said...

what happened to kelowna??

BByman said...

My room mate didn't get into school, so she couldn't move. I couldn't afford to move by myself. So, Kelowna was a bust.
So I am not working, and Rob just moved in down the street... so I no longer care where I go, as long as it's as far from here as I can get!

Abby said...

come to Orillia ONT! I'm renting one of my sisters houses from her with my friend Joe and we need 2 more roommates. There is a Casino that is always hiring and restaurants that hire often, but its becoming a college/university town so sometimes the jobs fill up fast. its going to be around $600 a month. Utilities included except internet is extra and no phone as we think everyone will have their own cell...there is a pool and it is on a bus rout.

There is the info...