Saturday, July 23, 2011

Have been thinking of you guys a lot lately and am missing you guys.

7 comments:

Ben Schmit said...

That reminds me of a dream I had a couple of nights ago. I was in a room of people and we saw each other and gave each other a big hug. It was great. That was the end of the dream.

Justin said...

Wow, sweet and timely dream!

Abs! Thinking of you now and hoping for a reunion in September. May I come swim in your pool and take you out for a meal or something?

BByman said...

I wish we were all just rich! Or had a private K7 plane so we could see each other whenever we wanted!

Jenna said...

i have been thinking the same thing Abby! miss you! <3

Rivera "Challenger" said...

I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

Abby said...

JUSTIN!!! You can for sure come be my friend in september! I just got really excited!!

Abby said...

and I bite you all :)