So...just entering the final stages of buying a place. It's the first place that I looked at (I looked at about 8 places so it's not the only place, but still the first). Loved it. Saw a lot of potential A.K.A needs a lot of work. But that's okay because I'm Bob the builder and I get sweet discounts through my company. But I'm in the paper work stage and it's a little nerve racking. I hope that I'm doing the right thing. It seems like things are falling into place and the Lord is working. Praise God. This is the same place that rejected my offer and wouldn't budge on their demands so I left it alone, waited about a month and offered about $5,000 less then they wanted to go but possession a few months later and he accepted the offer. So by waiting I save 5 grand! granted I know have to rent for 4 months, but still...spend 1600 and save 5,000. Totally awesome. Just a little up date, somebody got made that I didn't tell him (Matthew) or posted it on the blog. So here it is...posted.
And Bria...the Sub blog is....a Blog about subs...
Well it's cold in my room, I think I feel a Draft. I'm going to go close my window now.
Your Grandpa,
Bob Drinkwater
4 comments:
Yeah Bobby, I was so "made." But not mad at all ;) stoked for you.
I am soooo EXCITED for you! I am going to come visit strictly for the purpose of seeing your new place :)
Hey old timer!
I'm pretty sure that 5k is Gods plan for you to come to Ontario, man God works in mysterious ways eh!?!?
:P It seems like life is coming together for ya, slowly... but these are the first steps eh? keep us updated!
Love you bro!
Whoo Bob! I'm glad everything is falling into place with your new place! Pictures??Whoo Bob! I'm glad everything is falling into place with your new place! Pictures??
Post a Comment