Since Rob and I broke up, I no longer have a house or any money. I just got my job back, so those will both be changed slowly over time. I lost most of my friend's when we were dating. So all I really had left were Carly and Allix. Allix and I got into a big fight just over three weeks ago because I called her on some stuff and she didn't like that very much. Carly took Allix's side... so I am no longer friend's with either of them... and it's just this big stupid mess. Allix is acting like a crazy person now and trying to hurt me in any way that she can. So not only do I not really have any friend's anymore either... but Allix and Rob's best friend Keegan are now "together" and are ganging up on me... so they have started to spread the rumor to everyone that knows me that I have a bunch of STDs and a bunch of other crap. I'm trying to reconnect with some old friends that I just kinda drifted away from in hopes that I will still have a few people to hang out with. I also met a few new people that seem really sweet so we will see where that leads me. But, there is nothing I can do to fix anything wrong in my life except wait it out. Life's gonna be hard for a while.
Missing you guys alot.
Hopeful
1 comment:
Sorry to hear things aren't going well Bria.
Post a Comment