Well, you probably have heard by now... I'm engaged to my beautiful fiancée Ariana! We had been dating just shy of 6 months before I proposed. Man, was I nervous!!! But it was totally worth it in the end. Ariana is quality and we get along very well together. We are going to have the wedding sometime in January (Yay winter wedding!) If you guys would like to attend, let me know. We are trying to keep it down to a minimal attendance but you guys are very important to me so I would love to have you come. Just let me know asap as we are planning the guest list soon. I wonder who will be the next Kaleo to get hitched?
Miss you all,
Trent


4 comments:
ME! ... (i will be the next Kaleo to get hitched. also i'd like to come to your wedding if i can!)
Congratulations Trent. I'm guessing this wedding will be taking place near Beaumont correct?
Yes, the wedding will be in Beaumont, which is just a few minutes south of Edmonton.
If I can get the time off work I would love to come for the wedding! :D Congrats both of you!
Post a Comment