Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Please Pray

Hello everyone, just asking for prayer for my family. My cousin's husband left her a few months ago and just moved back in this week (they live in the basement sweet.) He didn't even say hi to anyone, and no one really talks to him. He just stays in their place all the time, I haven't seen him leave once. I don't even know the whole situation because he was already moved out when I moved here. So that it really tense for everyone. And on top of that my Grandma and her husband are here for a couple days. None of us really like her husband, and he hates me. So I pretty much just sit in my room when I get home from work. So the whole house is really tense and awkward. So some prayer for heeling, communication, forgiveness, and whatever else you can think of would be great. Thanks.
Bria (K7 :D)

2 comments:

JanJan said...

Hey Bria,
I don't know if you remember me, but I worked at Ness Lake for a number of years. My name is Janet, camp name Canola. I remember what a bright spirit you were and am sure you still are, and I'm excited that you are going on this adventure called Kaleo! This is an incredible rare opportunity, so I encourage you to seize every opportunity to get insight from your leaders, be open and vulnerable with your fellow kaleos, and go off by yourself in that beauty of a piece of land and seek God.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation at home; it sounds tough. Something I've been learning lately is that God's solutions are completely different than our solutions. I pray that you will really know who our God is and trust that he is good, and wants what is good for you and all of your family! I pray that he will bless you with wisdom and hunger for him during this time.
-Janet (Kaleo 4)

BByman said...

Yeah, Thank You. And I Totally Remember You. Your Cabin And My Cabin Went On Camp Out Together One Of The Years I Was There And It Was The Best Camp Out Of My Camping Experience. :)