i just found this blog and it's crazyness to see you all!
my name is em
ma furfaro and i come from the bottom of ontariolandi'm terrible at computers so it is mad weird introducing myself to you on one;
i love JC, i play soccer like it's my job, i also enjoy riding my snowboard and eating apples with peanut butter. a lot.
i've taught a soccer camp in nicaragua and i go there as much as i can.
i'm stoked to meet you and see what the Big Man on the top floor has in store for us next year.
i got into a paint fight at school on thursday and i highly recommend we get into one in september.
praying for you all, JEREMIAH 29:11
p sout!
7 comments:
Welcome to k7! I was just recently accepted myself, so it feels weird to say that, but its nice to, er, meet you?
Two things: #1: a paint fight would be phenomenal. Especially if it meant we could look really hardcore in pics like that.
#2: heck yes, Jeremiah 29:11... I used it in my grad write-up and when I was deciding on Kaléo it kept coming to mind =)
yeah dude same, so weird.
you two!
#1: epic
#2: more epic
Hello! Nice to meet you! Or would it be "meet you" because it's virtual/computer-like and stuff?
Haha, anyway that paint fight sounds like it was really fun!
Hey Yo
Welcome to the K team for the next year. Im Aaron one of the already K6 guys this year. Im an Island boy so you guys will probably see a lot of me over the next year at Kaleo
God Bless
Aaron
Hey I was completely creeping your little profile thing and saw you were from Guelph where my dad lives ! I live with my mom in orangeville haha
rad!
do you ever visit yo dad?
Sure do Approx. 2 times a month ish ?
Post a Comment