Hey all,
Thanks for all your prayers.
Um.. I have told some of you but my cousin Tiffany was put in the hospital, she hasnt had a good life up until now. Her mom died of a drug overdose 2 years ago and she has been doing drugs and really off track. However she has diabeties and because of it got really sick, her kidneys were starting to fail and because she wasnt taken care of she got really sick threw up in her mouth and the puke went down her wind pipe and coated her lungs so now she is unable to breathe on her own because the puke has acted as a leather covering over her lungs. More of her organs are starting to fail. She is 22 years old and hopefully a second chance is in the plan for her. If you all could pray for her that would be great.
As well on christmas eve my uncle jack was taken to the hospital but hes kind of a stubborn man, and is not being a very good pacient other than my great grandma hes the only other christian in my family and he and I have gotten very close over the past 2 years. So if you could pray for him as well.
Dispite all this, I am having a wonderful time at home and I have been very blessed it was a really nice Christmas for me. There is no need to feel bad for me, I have been having a lovely time but if you could pray for those members of my family and my family that would be wonderful. I love you guyss lots.
1 comment:
Hey Jess,
I'll definitely pray for Tiffany and Jack over the next week. Give us an update if their conditions change eh.
Talk to ya soon,
Nick
Post a Comment