heeeey! :)
i hope everyone is having a wonderful christmas holiday; you are all in my prayers!
...i was just looking at the syllabus for Theology of Mission which says:
"You are to read the required chapters of the textbook What is mission? by Andrew Kirk before the week of classes. The professor will provide you with study sheets for these chapters one month ahead, and you should complete this work before the first day of class"
and i was wondering if anyone got those study sheets or knows what we are supposed to do for this assignment?!
thanks,
jenna.
2 comments:
Ya, Jim had given us the study sheet when he gave us the syllabus.... I'm not sure how exactly we could get you one, I don't remember getting a digital copy. I'd be willing to type up the questions for you but let's check if someone has a digital copy first.
oooooh right!!
...i forgot we got a paper copy of the syllabus. and i found the study sheet with it in my notes...
lol thanks Nick :)
Post a Comment