Hey.
I am going to share with you guys for tw0 reasons… 1. So you can join me in prayer for.. Myself. Ha-ha. And 2 so you can be inspired to see how God works in people lives.
I’ll start from the beginning.
My summer was a grand old time; I partially mirrored Jim’s teachings, and brought them to CIT’s.
I prayed and lived with many hurting children and showed them their worth and beauty. I actually lived. The director of the camp/ many others told me that I am gifted with being relationally and that he’s never seen anyone do a better job at being a head C.IT director.(don’t worry I am not bragging, I am just excited to show you what God did!)
Once camp had ended I was off to my brother’s wedding ;) which went sweet.
I was then planned to go straight in nutrition. But nope the school switched their location and so did I
well I am not sure how this happened but I am with children 24/7!
I am with 5 year olds every Sunday morning. I am youth leader. I am a preschool teacher for my job?, I am not even sure how I got the job because my employees all went to childcare school to get it.. Ha-ha suckers, Oo and one more thing I am helping out with New Brunswick election representing youth?
And I am expecting twins. Just kidding…
Anyway my current life situation was not my planed it kind of just happened…
I would love prayer. I want to be careful that I am 110% In God’s plan, even if it’s not mine.
Thank you.
p.s I 1. Cor 13.4-7 you .
4 comments:
Katie, you rock for Jesus, no jokes. God puts you to good use and you love it. It makes me happy to know that you find simple joy in serving your King. Hallelujah sister! Keep on serving the Physician, and keep sharing stories of what God is doing!
KD! Thanks for sharing this. Indeed I am inspired by seeing how God works in people's lives. I think that the fact that you are serving God, people are affirming your gifts in this area show that you are where the Lord has called you to. Jesus said that his sheep know the sound of his voice and will only follow that voice which they know to care for them. You know the Lord's voice Katie, it is good and perfect, just like his will. I have every assurance that where the Lord calls you to, you will hear him and follow because you know his voice to be good. Have faith and be at peace with where you are, for God has so many sweet things in store for you I know. Can't wait to see how God has used his many gifts that he's given you for these young ones! What an awesome opportunity to live out truth before them.
And don't forget that you are awesome.
No way! YAHWEH! That is so awesome to hear. it is great to hear how God has and is using you. You are truly a city on a hill, and a light that cannot be hidden.
Katie, you are so cool! I love the way God opens amazing doors for you and you just take it in stride. It's because you are faithful in the little things that he invests so much in you. Keep it up! We miss you!
Post a Comment