hahaha i love it! for some reason i feel like there was a similar quote that went down last year...
but if we are sharing funny quotes from our professors, i have an old testament prof who says the strangest things, and someone has taken the responsibility to record them like james did to jp.
here are some of my favourites: "I love the smell of heresy in the morning!" "So you have this naked woman doing fingertip pushups over the entire earth" "So I'm salivating as I cook Jenna's honch over the fire"
1 comment:
hahaha i love it! for some reason i feel like there was a similar quote that went down last year...
but if we are sharing funny quotes from our professors, i have an old testament prof who says the strangest things, and someone has taken the responsibility to record them like james did to jp.
here are some of my favourites:
"I love the smell of heresy in the morning!"
"So you have this naked woman doing fingertip pushups over the entire earth"
"So I'm salivating as I cook Jenna's honch over the fire"
Gotta love the prof quotes
Post a Comment