This is SO sweet to see and read! Hope the Holidays were sweet and restful for you and your whole family!
That's incredible Nate. Thanks for posting. What an incredible heart.
wow. thats just amazing to hear nate, I'llbe praying for you and your family. christmas and the new year were great for you and the fam jam
Nate, remember when we were praying on the blob tower that in all of this, above all, God would be glorified? I can see that your sister is bringing him much glory in the life that he has given to her! Blessings brother.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is SO sweet to see and read! Hope the Holidays were sweet and restful for you and your whole family!
That's incredible Nate. Thanks for posting. What an incredible heart.
wow. thats just amazing to hear nate, I'llbe praying for you and your family. christmas and the new year were great for you and the fam jam
Nate, remember when we were praying on the blob tower that in all of this, above all, God would be glorified? I can see that your sister is bringing him much glory in the life that he has given to her!
Blessings brother.
Post a Comment