Hey guys,
Through a various set of circumstances and gracious people, God has been revealing to me that I am quite a controlling person. This has to do with my past, I was programmed to fight my circumstances rather than be dealt a serious amount of pain. Also, after a counselling session, I was told that my brain is programmed to forget things as a method of dealing with pain. Remember how I was always forgetting things? I would like to leave this controlling personality behind and start with a clean slate. I am thankful for the name you guys gave me because it will help me through this process. I would appreciate your prayers and encouragement, I need it right now. Yes, you just heard Trent admit a need, shocking eh? The realization of the state of my character has left me quite discouraged and I am angry at myself for how I have conducted my life/relationships as a result. Did I say that I need your prayers and encouragement? Yes, please help me through this, I cannot do it alone. As a result of my forgetfulness, It is much harder for me to deal with such things.
God bless you my friends,
Masterpiece.
4 comments:
Oh Masterpiece,
Brother and dear friend. Do not forget that this name doesn't come from your fellow Kaleos it comes from God. That God made you his masterpiece beautifully crafted, sculpted and shaped.
I went through a similar experience at Kaleo where I realized a trait about myself that I wanted to leave behind. It is not an easy process, its very long as well. I think when we are first born we are very pure, clean if you will. After time we develop walls, defense mechanisms to deal with the world. This acts as a worldly armor. When working through something like this, because we have been so used to the build up and the world, it hurts to take that armor off bit by Bit. but each piece that comes off makes you a step closer to going back to that person that God intended you to be. Do not become frustrated because working towards it is a step, recognizing it is a step.
You are in my prayers. I expect updates and we are behind you a hundred percent brother. Thats what family is for.
P.S Don't be too hard on yourself <3
trent man whattt up. alrighty so cool that u are seeking pro help, right on. um agree dont be hard on urself there, i think ur smarter than u think frig ur a masterpeice . go in this with a open heart, and let go. know u can do this trent
Trent I love that you recognize you can't do this on your own. You can't even just work really hard on changing yourself - as much as I know you love to fix things :) - we NEED God's grace and mercy. We need HIS work in us. We do need prayer - thanks for reaching out and asking for that.
Blessings Brother, I truly miss your JOYFUL attitude.
Post a Comment