Monday, April 11, 2011

Birth Dance Party 4 Hales!

6 comments:

Rivera Woodford said...

HAHAHAHAH this is grrrrrrrreat!
Happy Birthday Haley!!! <3 you!

Haley Warkentin said...

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!
O man this is choice. So many of my favorite people with some sick dance moves going on! Quite the characters happening as well.
This cracks me up, I love it!
Thanks guys :D

Caroline said...

Haley!! I got rid of facebook during exams...so I cant wish u happy bday on fb, BUT I hope that you have a great day! 21. wow you are getting up there girl! haha kidding. I LOVE you lots and I am praying that God blesses your 22nd year!!!
misss you! xoxxox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jim Badke said...

Just got home from our retreat at Mt Washington, and I have to say this is the best thing I have seen, ever! Haley, I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and know that you are very loved. Hope to see you if/when we trek east! And crew at the Mother Ship, we so look forward to seeing you next week!

Katie said...

Ha i love how Just-in sounds like the cookie monster. hahahahhaha

HAPPY BBBBBBBBB TO THE DAYYY HALLLLEYYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic video. If this was facebook and there was a like button, I would press it.