Hey family,
I need prayer, I am drowning. As you all know my life hasn't been the easiest on me, when I was house sitting my house last week I found an AA handbook, a sheet of times and places for meetings, no wine in our house (which is very unusual) and anti depressants. I am about to head home in a very short time. With all of what ever this is going on I am going to need strength for me and my sisters, because I know after I confront my step dad and find out for sure, I will hold responsibility with my mom too, responsibility that I can not run away from like I did the last time. I really hope that it is not what it looks like, but I really don't know what else to think, especially seeing first hand how my mom can get. God and I aren't on very good terms either so I am finding it hard to lean on him for support and to be honest I think this is the most honest I have been in a long time, (which may shock some of you, since I have never been one to lie about how God and I are). I need help... As much as I tell people over and over I am, I am not okay.
Your sister,
Mercy <3
7 comments:
Love you my little tea-cup human. My thoughts are with you. You are a very strong young woman Jess.
Love you.
Jess!
Picture this: My arms sooo long they come over the ocean and reach you, give you the biggest hug, and well lets be honest I would probably tickle you too... and pull you back to me!
I love you sister! I'm thinking about you and your family.
Praying (check)
Jess
Thanks for your honesty. I am reminded of Philippians 1:6. "Amd I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." Jess, look back to a year ago. Now look back 5 years ago. Look at where the Lord has taken you and your family! It is an incredible thing to see. The Lord, and our prayers, are on your side.
Much love
Mark Buchanan wrote in his book, Spiritual Rhythm,
This long dark season
of everything
stripped
to nothing
began so sudden,
overnight,
with the gust of
one phone call,
then never left.
The only miracle here
is waiting
to see
how much night a day
can hold
and still be called
day.
This is a tough season for you, Jessica, as I am going through a tough season. But it is temporary, and an eternal God walks with you through it. Be comforted and encouraged by that thought.
"There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still" (Betsie Ten Boom).
Jessica MY LOVE!!!! I actually miss you so much, sorrrrry I missed you're phone call. call me again :)
I know that prayer has been working in my life recently.
I will be praying for you. I am sorry that you are going through this.
p.s i think you are amazing
Jess, really want to echo Jeremy's words to you. That same verse came to mind for me as well and I just really want to encourage you with it. He has started an amazing work in you and he is on a mission to complete it.
Hope to see you soon sister!
Post a Comment