Just so everyone knows, Nick and myself are the new administrators for the blog. If you have any trouble with posting or have any ideas and opinions on layout and whatnot, just talk to us!
Definitely a lot better. As long as people keep using WHITE ink to post their blogs, it should be okay. Ha, jokes Marissa (but seriously, I can't read some lines).
Just so you both know i was offered the administration job before you two and when i declined i as asked who would be 2nd best to myself and i recommended you two. You are welcome!
Nate, you are just the epitome of humbleness. Mark, the text automatically goes to the grayish white. Unless people choose for it to be coloured. Jess, I thought about also having a 'big save' or a 'I could have eaten alphagetti and pooed out a better blog post than that', but it would just go too far....
8 comments:
Definitely a lot better. As long as people keep using WHITE ink to post their blogs, it should be okay. Ha, jokes Marissa (but seriously, I can't read some lines).
Just so you both know i was offered the administration job before you two and when i declined i as asked who would be 2nd best to myself and i recommended you two. You are welcome!
That's the only problem, it makes it tough to read what people write.
how admirable of you Nate
P.S Lovee the eetow option!
I second that Jess!
Nate, you are just the epitome of humbleness.
Mark, the text automatically goes to the grayish white. Unless people choose for it to be coloured.
Jess, I thought about also having a 'big save' or a 'I could have eaten alphagetti and pooed out a better blog post than that', but it would just go too far....
Epitome of humbleness, I like that, I like that a lot. I like that so much its going on my resume!
Post a Comment