Monday, May 9, 2011

HEY THERE!


KaLEO 7- wow this blog is getting some good usage.. sickkk
Alright so I’m really excited as to what God is doing in my life!
Um where do I start?
One He has opened my heart to others; well he’s always doing that. Like I really enjoy listening to (all people) a lot more! Which is really important, to listen to people.
Also I’ve been spending time with people who I use to be too stuck up with to associate with. ha I know I’m a jerk. Joke
But anyway Gods been really great and I love him a lot. He has taught me what it means to be a physician, and how to help heal people i can see myself growing into my name. And I’ve been told so many times how I’ve influenced them on big choices or just helped there self esteem and this makes me so happy. Nothing fills me more than coming out of myself and serving others.
God’s love never fails; He has been answering so many of my prayers I can’t begin to tell you. And yah I’m just really pumped right now and want to share! Nothing in this whole world makes me more satisfied than JC! And nothing is more real than Him. Ameannnnn
Anyway I just really want to encourage you guys again that no matter what’s going on in your life, happy times, bad times whatever understand that God is with you and is forming something great!
Have a awesome DAY
LOVE YOU ALL!


P.S
COME VIIT ME IN MONCTON NEW BRUNWICK! YOU WILL PROBALY HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE.
JUST SAYING...
this picture does not do justice. halllaaa

1 comment:

Jim Badke said...

Katie, we are hoping to do just that - visit you probably towards the end of July. Will you be around? We are planning a cross-Canada trip starting mid-June. So glad to hear of the grace of God in your life and your love for him in return. We look forward to catching up with you!