Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I STILL PLAY WITH NERF GUNS :)


couldn't think of a title so I guess this one will have to do. well it seems like everyone else wrote alot so dont get your hopes up for mine (it's not gonna be that long... I'd rather just tell you when i meet you but I'll lay down the basics). My names Matt Myles I became a christian when I was 7ish but it was only afew years ago when I really started to grow. ummm I play volleyball and snowboard and play the bass ( so im lookin forward to jam with some people next year) I've worked at a bible camp for ummm.... a long time I'm really excited to go out to Kaleo this september and I'm lookin forward to meeting all of you and I'll pray for all of you throughout this year.

that was me this summer. short hair now though

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Dude! Do you really still play with nerf guns? That's so rad... Dude I'm picturing some epic nerf battles between the rooms... Anyways just sayin' hey, it's good to see a dude finally posted on here. I'm in the middle of the application process currently so hopefully I'll be seeing you in September!

-Matthew

ps, nice name! Haha... Multiple Matts = story of my life =P

Matthew said...

Ps#2, I grossly overused the word "dude" there. Please overlook this. Haha