
Hi everyone, My name is James VanderVeen and I come from a small town in Ontario called Schomberg. Famous for it's anual fair and a top 25 finisher in Canadian idol. Just a little back ground, don't want to give too much away. grew up in a christian home. loving family, been super blessed that way. got involved in camp as a camper and counsellor and saw God do some amazing things in my life through that. I graduated from Toronto District Christian HS in 2008 and a spent this past year working and travelling. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all you guys and seeing God do some amazing stuff this year. see you soon, james
6 comments:
Welcome to Kaleo!!!
So excited to have you here!
Is that a LAKE you're surfing on?? Good to have you on board!
No, it's a place in New Zealand called Piha. I think it's the Pacific ocean
Hey !! I know the fair your talking about. I actually have a dece amount of friends who graduated TD in 2008 haha.
who do you know? it's a pretty small school?
JAMES !
get ready for the most amazing year !
so excited for you buddy !
Post a Comment