So, I've been thinking, praying, and talking alot about this september and where I'm supposed to be. And well, I'm pretty sure that Kaleo is exactly where I'm supposed to be. So I finally worked up the guts to tell phone my mother and tell her of this thought streem. She was, of course, very un-impressed. So I am now trying everything possible to get me to Duncan. She is trying everything possible to keep me in Kelowna, or better yet get me home. So if you guys could all please pray that if this is what I'm supposed to do that it will all work out and that my mom can handle it all. I'm excited to meet you all none the less.
-Miss Byman
K7
4 comments:
i will definatly pray for you
you have my prayers miss Bria.
So cool, Bria! Now to watch how God is going to bring this about...
you will be in my prayers. And just remember that if this is where God wants you to be then it will all work out. =D
Post a Comment